“Devotion Groups” at Calvary ~ St. George's are small groups of parishioners who meet together weekly during specific seasons of the church calendar to devote themselves to Jesus and one another through prayer, scripture reading and a brief Bible study. They are called “Devotion Groups” because they follow one of the Daily Devotions for Individuals and Families described above in the Book of Common Prayer: morning,noon, early evening or “at close of day." The groups meet for just an hour, and follow a guided and time-tested format. You'll enjoy the brief guided study, engage in group prayer and meet new friends from our parish. The aim is to keep the time commitment small, but the takeaways large.
These Devotion Groups are not open-ended. Instead, they run for a series of weeks during various church seasons.
Devotion Groups resume for the season of Easter the week of April 17th and will last for two weeks
Join a Group
- Prospect Park South - Anne C, Ocean Ave & Church St, Bklyn, Wed. 5pm JOIN
- Stuyvesant - Sarah B, Karin R & Julie K, E16th & 3rd (enter at 209 E16th) Wed. 7pm JOIN
- Gramercy - Jonathan H, 61 Gramercy Park North, Tues. 7:30pm JOIN
- Chelsea - Jay and Paige Gardner, 440 W 21st St, Wed. 7pm , Wed. 7pm JOIN
- Stuyvesant -Ben DeHart, E16th & Rutherford, Tues. 7pm (Advanced Theology Reading) JOIN
- Stuyvesant - Kris V & Josiah C, E16th & Rutherford, Thurs. 7pm JOIN
- Peter Cooper Village - Michael H,- Peter Cooper Village Wed. at 7pm JOIN
- Gramercy - Ben DeHart 61 Gramercy Park North, Thurs. 12:45pm JOIN
- Chelsea - Men’s Devotion Group, Jim Munroe & Philippe B,- Sat. at 9am JOIN
La Bergamonte Coffee Shop, 177 9th Ave.
- Gramercy - Mommy & Me - Melina S. & Jacquelina D, E21st St & Park Ave
March 6, 13, 20, 27, Calvary Rectory JOIN
Calling all mamas and babes! Join us for a fun play group at the
Calvary Church Nursery where we will connect with one another
and have fun with our babies, newborns - 20 months.
* If the above links aren't creating a new message in your email client, right click (Control + Click on Mac) and select "Copy Email Address." You can then paste the address into whatever email client you're using.